Regulalatory specifics of development of descending thoracic aortic aneurysms at the place of repair of coarctation
The work is dedicated to the analysis of aneurysms of the descending thoracic aorta, which developed as a consequence of surgical treatment of aortic coarctation. It is shown that the frequency of aortic aneurysms at the site of repair of coarctation, their dependence on the development of methods of correction of coarctation of the aorta, the pathogenesis of the development, and especially the attention for their timely diagnosis and treatment.
2. Aebert H., Laas J., Bednarski P., Koch U., Prokop M., Borst H. G., High incidence of aneurysm formation following path plasty repair of coarctation // Cardio-Thoracic Surgery. – 1993. – Vol. 7, № 4. – P. 200–205.
3. Von Kodolitsch Y., Aydin M. A., Koschyk D. H., Loose R., Schalwat I., Rark M., Cremer G., Haverich A., Berger J., Meinert T., Meinaber C. A. Predictors of aneurismal formation after surgical correction of aortic coarctation // Ann. Coll. Cardiol. – 2002. – Vol. 39, № 4. – P. 617–624.
4. Marc A.A.M. SchepensLeft heart bypass for thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm repair: technical aspects. Marc A.A.M. Schepens // MMCTS 2016.
5. Luca Botta, Aldo Cannata, Giuseppe Bruschi and Luigi Martinelli Pseudoaneurysm of the aortic isthmus involving a right aberrant subclavian artery long after multiple coarctation repairs // Interactive CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery. – 2015. – P. 868–870.
6. Eric E. Roselli, MD, Jahanzaib Idrees, MD, Brian Lima, MD et al. Open, Hybrid, and Endovascular Treatment for Aortic Coarctation and Postrepair Aneurysm in Adolescents and Adults // The Annals of thoracic surgery September. – 2012. – Vol. 94, Is. 3. – P. 751–758.
7. Jahanzaib Idrees, MD, Amr Arafat, MD, Lars G. Svensson, MD, PhD, Daniel Clair, MD, Eric E. Roselli, MD. Hybrid repair of aortic aneurysm in patients with previous coarctation // Thoracic and Cardiovascular surgery. – 2014. – Vol. 148, Is. 1. – P. 60–64.