Peer Review Process
The scientific articles being sent to the publishing house pass through reviewing. The double-blind peer (anonymous) review process is used in the Journal:
- the personal data of the author/authors are not revealed to the reviewer,
- the personal data of the reviewer are not revealed to the author/authors.
The scientific articles being sent to the publishing house pass through the initial control of the completeness and correctness of their formation and correspondence to the Requirements to Manuscripts presented on the site.
The Responsible Editor defines the correspondence of the article to the Journal profile and directs it to the expert review by the doctor or the candidate of sciences or professor with the scientific specialization close to the article by its theme. The reviewers (both those who are members of the editorial board and external reviewers) must be well-known experts on the subject of the submitted manuscript and have publications in the field of research (preferably for the last 5 years).
The following problems should be revealed in the review:
- the article contents correspondence to the name of the declared theme,
- the article correspondence to the modern achievements of the scientific-theoretical thought,
- the article accessibility to the readers whom it is relied upon in terms of the language, style, the presence of tables, diagrams, figures, etc,
- the article publication practicability, taking into account the present publications on this theme,
- the definition of the positive positions and drawbacks of the article, corrections and additions to be entered by the author,
- the absence of borrowings from the works of the other investigators without the proper reference to the latest ones,
- the conclusion on the possibility of the manuscript publication in the Journal: “recommended”, “recommended, taking into account the correction of the drawbacks defined by the reviewer” or “not recommended”.
The presence of the positive review is not the enough reason for the article’s publication. The final decision on the practicability of the publication is accepted by the Editorial Board. After the Editorial Board’s adoption of the decision on the article’s admission to publication, the Responsible Secretary informs the author on that and states the term of publication. The originals of reviews are kept in the publishing house of the Scientific Journal for at least three years.