Diagnostic aspects in surgical treatment of Fallot-type DORV (differential diagnosis)
In the article, in respect of the comparative aspect, there are considered data of non-invasive general clinical diagnostic methods, as well as angiography in patients with adjacent heart defects as tetralogy of Fallot and double outlet right ventricle (Fallot-type). 196 patients with Fallot-type DORV were included in the first group and 124 patients with tetralogy of Fallot – in the second comparative group. The results of general clinical diagnostic methods had descriptive form. The gold standard for differential diagnosis is the echocardiographic study, which, when using the original method, showed the high reliability of differential diagnosis of Fallot-type DORV.
2. Kirklin JW, Barratt- Boyes BG . Double -Outlet Right ven-tricle In: Kirklin JW, Barratt-Boyes BG, eds Cardiac Sur-gery 3nd edition New York: Churchill Livingstone, 2013.
3. Henry L. Walters III, MD, Constantine Mavroudis, MD, Christo I. Tchervenkov, MD, Jeffrey P. Jacobs, MD, Franёcois Lacour-Gayet, MD, and Marshall L. Jacobs, MD Congenital Heart Surgery Nomenclature and Data-base Project: Double Outlet Right Ventricle. Ann Thorac Surg 2000;69: S249-63.
4. Henry L. Walters III. Conuses and discontinuities: To be or not to be in double-outlet right ventricle The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Vol. 154, Issue 2, p605-606, April 13, 2017.
5. Ameneh Ebadi, Ameneh Ebadi, Diane E. Spicer, Carl L. Backer, MD, F. Jay Fricker, MD, Robert H. Anderson, MD Double-outlet right ventricle revisited. The Journal of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery. August 2017. Volume 154, Issue 2, Pages 598-604.
6. Veronica Spadotto, Carla Frescura, Siew Yen Ho, Gaetano Thiene. The concept of double inlet-double outlet right ventricle: a distinct congenital heart disease. Cardiovascular pathology.January–February, 2017 Volume 26, Pages 39-44.
7. Olivier Villemain, MD, Emre Belli, MD, Magalie Ladou-ceur, MD, Lucile Houyel, MD, Zakaria Jalal, MD, Virginie Lambert, MD, PhD, Mohamed Ly, MD, Pascal Vouhй, MD, PhD, Damien Bonnet, MD, PhD Impact of anatomic characteristics and initial biventricular surgical strategy on outcomes in various forms of double-outlet right ventricle. The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. Sep-tember 2016Volume 152, Issue 3, Pages 698-706.e3.
8. Griffin ML, Sullivan ID, Anderson RH, Macartney FJ. Doubly committed subarterial ventricular septal defect: new morphological criteria with echocardiographic and angio-cardiographic correlation. Br Heart J 1988 Apr;59(4):474-9.
9. Hara Y, Ashida Y, Okada M, Kuroda H, Araki T, Mori T. Successful repair of double-outlet right ventricle (SDL) with doubly committed ventricular septal defect and pul-monary stenosis using Rastelli’s procedure. Nippon Kyobu Geka Gakkai Zasshi 1988 Apr;36(4):569-73.
10. Vargas FJ, Kreutzer GO, Pedrini M, Capelli H, Rodriguez Coronel A. Tetralogy of Fallot with subarterial ventricular septal defect. Diagnostic and surgical considerations. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 1986 Nov;92(5):908-12.
11. Mauran P, Breviere GM, Rey C, Friedli B, Dupuis C. Obstructions to pulmonary ejection and restrictive in-terventricular septal defects. Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss 1988 May;81(5):649-53.
12. Shoujun Li, MD, Kai Ma, MD, PhD, Shengshou Hu, MD, Zhongdong Hua, MD, Keming Yang, MD, Jun Yan, MD, Qiuming Chen, MD, PhD Surgical outcomes of 380 patients with double outlet right ventricle who underwent biventricular repair The Journal of Thoracic and Cardio-vascular Surgery. September 2014Volume 148, Issue 3, Pag-es 817-824.
13. Anderson RH, Ho SY, Wilcox BR. The surgical anatomy of ventricular septal defect part IV: double outlet ventricle. J Card Surg 1996 Jan-Feb;11(1):2-11.
14. Gordillo, L, Faye-Petersen, O, de la Cruz, MV et al, Coro-nary arterial patterns in double-outlet right ventricle. Am J Cardiol. 1993;71:1108-1110.
15. Lecompte Y,Batisse A, DiCarlo D, Double-outlet right ven-tricle: a surgical synthesis. Adv Card Surg 1993;4:109-36.
16. Meriem Mostefa-Kara MD, DamienBonnet MD, PhD, Emre Belli MD, Elie Fadel MD, Ph, Lucile Houyel MD. Anatomy of the ventricular septal defect in outflow tract defects: Similarities and differences The Journal of Thorac-ic and Cardiovascular Surgery Volume 149, Issue 3, March 2015, Pages 682-688.e1.