Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Editorial board does not charge for the publication, reviewing, editing, article text approval and provision of DOI. By sending an article all authors agree with the statements above.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Copyright and Licensing
License terms: authors retain copyright and grant the Journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a CC Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in the Journal.
If the article is accepted for publication in the Journal the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the Journal editions.
By this agreement the author certifies that the submitted material:
- does not infringe the copyright of other persons or organizations,
- was not previously published in other publishing houses and has not been submitted for publication in other editions.
The author passes the editorial board of the Journal rights to:
- publication of the article in Ukrainian (English and Russian) and distribution of its printed copy,
- translation of the article into English (for articles in Ukrainian and Russian) and distribution of its translated printed copy,
- distribution of the article electronic copy, as well as electronic copy of the article English translation (for articles in Ukrainian and Russian), via any electronic means (placing on the official web-site of the Journal, electronic databases, repositories, etc.) printed copy of the translation.
The author reserves the right without the consent of the editorial board and founders:
- Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
- Use the materials of the article in whole or in part to write their own dissertations.
- Use the materials of the article for the preparation of abstracts, conference reports, as well as oral presentations.
- Place electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic copy downloaded from the official website of the Journal) to:
- personal web resources of all authors (websites, web pages, blogs, etc.),
- web resources of institutions where authors work (including electronic institutional repositories),
- open access non-commercial web resources (for example, arXiv.org).
In all cases, availability of a bibliographic link to an article or hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official website of the Journal is compulsory.
The names and e-mail addresses entered in the Journal website will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of the Journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.