Features of Prenatal Diagnosis and Perinatal Management in Patients with Taussig-Bing anomaly
In the article it was analyzed the perinatal results of diagnosis and treatment of 24 fetuses with Taussig-Bing anomaly from 2006 to 2015. The majority of these patients (90.5%) were born in Kyiv near the cardiac center for consultations of the newborns on the first day of life. The dominant concomitant cardiac anomaly in this group of patients was pathology of the aortic arch (to 57.1%), which only in half of the cases were diagnosed prenatally. Postnatal finding was a high percentage of difficult variants of the coronary arteries courses (63.2%), which increases the risk of cardiac surgery in early neonatal period. Immediate and long-term results of the two-stage surgical treatment of Taussig-Bing anomaly in combination with coarctation or interruption of the aortic arch demonstrated the safety of this method of surgery and low percentage of reoperations (12.5%) in the long-term period.
2. Intermediate results of the arterial switch repair: a 20-institution study / W. I. Norwood, A. R. Dobell, M. D. Freed [et al.] // J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. – 1988. – Vol. 96. – P.854–863.
3. Mechanism of abnormal septal motion in patients with right ventricular volume overload: a cross-sectional echocardiographie study / A. E. Weyman, S. Wann, H. Feigenbaum, J. C. Dillon // Circulation. – 1976. – Vol. 54 (2). – P. 179–186.
4. Куркевич A. K. Пренатальна ехокардіографія в діа-гностиці критичних вроджених вад серця: монографія (за ред. д. мед. н., проф. Ємця І. М.) / А. К. Куркевич. – К. : ДУ «НПМЦДКК МОЗ України», 2015. – 180 с.
5. Outcomes of the Arterial Switch Operation in Patients With Taussig-Bing Anomaly / N. Soszyn, T. A. Fricke, G. R. Wheaton [et al.] // Ann Thorac Surg. – 2011. – Vol. 92. – P. 673–679.
6. Arterial switch operation in the first hours of life using autologous umbilical cord blood / K. Chasovskiy, O. Fedevych, V. Zhovnir [et al.] // Ann Thorac Surg. – 2012. – Vol. 93. – P. 1571–1576.
7. D-Transposition of the Great Arteries: The Current Era of the Arterial Switch Operation / J. Villafane, M. R. Lantin-Hermoso, A. B. Bhatt [et al.] // J Am Coll Cardiol. – 2014. – Vol. 64. – P. 498–511.