Using the method of impedance cardiography in cases Off-pump coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery
The data on impedance cardiography, its diagnostic value and possible different applications suggest that it may also be very useful in cases Off-pump coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery.
Impedance cardiography is non-invasive, which is of a particular advantage over the conventional methods that require catheterization. As a result, the patient is not at risk of possible complications and the procedure is less expensive.The test involves placing, on the skin of the patient, the output electrodes to apply high-frequency low-intensity alternating current to the patient’s chest, and the receiving electrodes to record voltage variations and obtain electrocardiography (ECG) recording.
Various authors report that attempts have been continued to compare the results from ICG and those obtained by other diagnostic methods.
In cases Off-pump coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery Impedance cardiography is good opportunity to establish hemodinamics, manage the fluid level a patient, trend and detect hemodynamic changes during the operation.
2. 10 тысяч операций коронарного шунтирования на работающем сердце (опыт одной клиники) / Руденко А. В., Урсуленко В. И., Купчинский А. В. // Вісник серцево-судинної хірургії. – 2016. – Вип. 1.
3. Risk factors for decreased cardiac output after coronary artery bypass grafting: a prospective cohort study / Dos Santos E. R., Lopes C. T., Maria V. L. et al. // Eur J Cardiovasc Nurs. – 2016 Nov 25. pii: 1474515116681373. [Epub ahead of print]
4. Design and Implementation of a Portable Impedance Cardiography System for Noninvasive Stroke Volume Monitoring / Yazdanian H., Mahnam A., Edrisi M. et al. |// J Med Signals Sens. – 2016 Jan-Mar. – Vol. 6 (1). – P. 47–56.
5. Validation of impedance cardiography in pulmonary arterial hypertension / Panagiotou M., Vogiatzis I., Jayasekera G. et al. |// Clin Physiol Funct Imaging. – 2017 Feb 6. doi: https://doi.org/10.1111/cpf.12408. [Epub ahead of print]
6. Comparison of bioreactance non-invasive cardiac output measurements with cardiac magnetic resonance imaging / Trinkmann F., Schneider C., Michels J. D. et al. |// Anaesth Intensive Care. – 2016 Nov. – Vol. 44 (6). – P. 769–776.
7. Biological variation of the cardiac index in patients with stable chronic heart failure: inert gas rebreathing compared with impedance cardiography / Tдger T., Frцhlich H., Franke J. et al. |// ESC Heart Fail. – 2015 Sep. – Vol. 2 (3). – P. 112–120.
8. Cardiac stroke volume variability measured non-invasively by three methods for detection of central hypovolemia in healthy humans / Holme N. L., Rein E. B., Elstad M. et al. |// Eur J Appl Physiol. – 2016 Dec. – Vol. 116 (11– 12). – P. 2187–2196.
9. Evaluation of Impedance Cardiography for Measurement of Stroke Volume in Congenital Heart Disease / Ebrahim M., Hegde S., Printz B. et al. |// Pediatr Cardiol. – 2016 Dec. – Vol. 37 (8). – P. 1453–1457.