Diagnostic algorithm in patients with complicated forms of the abdominal aortic aneurysm
In patients with complicated forms of aneurysm of the abdominal aorta, the study of the features of the clinical course, errors in the diagnosis of the underlying disease at the stages of medical care, as well as the diagnostic value of instrumental methods of research. Direct and indirect signs of complicated forms of aneurysm of the abdominal aorta are determined. Based on the results of the study, an algorithm for diagnosing patients with aortic aneurysm in the abdominal aorta was developed, depending on the state of hemodynamics at the stages of provision of medical care.
- Andreychuk KA, Postnov AA, Andreychuk NN. [Abdominal aortic aneurysm]. In: Bagnenko SF, Khubutiya MSh, Miroshnichenko AG, Minnullina IP, editors. [Emergency medical services. Guidelines]. Moscow; 2015. p. 87–90. Russian.
- Belov YuV, Komarov RN. [Guide to Thoracoabdominal Aortic Aneurysm Surgery]. Moscow; 2010. Russian.
- Vishnyakova MV. [Multislice computed tomography in the diagnosis of complicated aortic aneurysms [dissertation]. Moscow; 2013. Russian.
- Savello VE, Andreychuk KA, Basek IV, Andreychuk NN. [Abdominal aortic aneurysm. Radiodiagnosis, surgical management, postoperative radiation monitoring, organizational aspects]. Tver: Triada; 2012. Russian.
- Appis AW, Tracy MJ, Feinstein SB. Update on the Safety and Efficacy of Commercial Ultrasound Contrast Agents in Cardiac Applications. Echo Res Pract. 2015 Jun 1;2(2):R55-62. https://doi.org/10.1530/ERP-15-0018
- Bredahl KK, Taudorf M, Lonn L, Vogt KC, Sillesen H, Eiberg JP. Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound Can Replace Computed Tomography Angiography for Surveillance After Endovascular Aortic Aneurysm Repair. Eur. J. Vasc. Endovasc. Surg. 2016 Dec;52(6):729-34. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejvs.2016.07.007
- Ersryd S, Djavani-Gidlund K, Wanhainen A, Bjorck M. Abdominal Compartment Syndrome After Surgery for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm: A Nationwide Population Based Study. Eur. J. Vasc. Endovasc. Surg. 2016;52:158–65. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvs.2016.07.063
- Powell JT. Prophylactic Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair? Open Repair Brings Early Pain but Later Gain. Eur. J. Vasc. Endovasc. Surg. 2016;52(6):719–20. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejvs.2016.07.008
- Saratzis A, Bown MJ. Renal Injury After Endovascular Aneurysm Repair: An Overlooked Entity. Eur. J. Vasc. Endovasc. Surg. 2016;51:325–6.